It’s Friday and we’re ready to celebrate with a slice of No-Bake White Chocolate Matcha Lemonade Cheesecake. This delicious recipe was crafted by Kayla Chapin featuring Mizuchi Matcha Lemonade (matcha green tea and natural lemon juice powder). After you’ve read the recipe below (and gathered all the ingredients), visit Kayla’s blog to learn more about the story behind this National Cheesecake Day sweet bite.
And if this treat isn’t your cup of tea (yes, we can make those puns), then pop over to our recipe for a Matcha Mango Pineapple Smoothie. Or maybe you’d prefer to make it a happier hour with this Matcha Lemonade Cocktail. We’d like to thank our friends at Mizuchi Matcha for sharing these delicious recipes with us (and all of you). And don’t forget to enter our Matcha Green Tea Contest (that ends in a few hours, so enter now!).
No-Bake White Chocolate Matcha Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe
1 package white chocolate chips
2/3 package Golden Oreos
1 8 oz block of cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 Tablespoon Mizuchi Matcha Lemonade
Juice from one lemon
3 Tablespoons sugar
Raspberries to garnish
Set your cream cheese out first and foremost. You’ll be mad at yourself if you forget to do this.
1. Crush Oreos using either a food processor, or a large sandwich bag and your own strength. If you choose the food processor, you may need to separate the Oreos into two batches.
2. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix 1/4 cup of melted chocolate chips with the crushed Oreos and firmly press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, springform pan, or 9″ round baking dish. Press some up the sides, if you want.
3. Place crust in refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake.
1. Stir Matcha lemonade into the remaining melted chocolate chips.
2. Beat whipping cream in a medium sized bowl until soft peaks form.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, and sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate/matcha lemonade mixture.
4. Fold in whipping cream.
5. Remove your crust from the refrigerator and spread your filling over the top.
6. Chill for at least a couple of hours, or make it ahead and chill it overnight! Garnish with raspberries, or beat the rest of your whipping cream (since you won’t use a whole carton) and do both!