Oh, all the things in May that make me so happy! Enjoy the May 1 Twist List!
- Nina’s Paris: The Original Marie Antoinette Tea comes straight from the King’s Kitchen Garden in Versailles. Feel like a world traveler with this sweetly scented tea of apples and roses. Let them drink tea, too!
- Primula Tea Pot: Thirsty for a flowering tea? This teapot is just the right set to give the favorite lady in your life, with blooming teas and an excellent teapot for your brews.
- Origami Owl Teapot Charm: This adorable little charm was sent to me from a college friend and I can’t think of anything better to show off my love of tea! Perfect gift for anyone who adores tea.
- Star Wars Death Star Tea Infuser from Thinkgeek.com: You can’t find a better way to enjoy your tea. May 4th is coming up. If you are a Star Wars fan or not, just remember, May the Fourth Be with You…
- Wishingwell Arts & Gifts Sugar Cubes: Shaped sugar cubes for tea parties, afternoon tea and special occasions. These are so much fun for parties, look great and taste amazing! Various shapes: teapots, fleur de lis, flowers, hearts, tulips, shamrocks, horseshoes, stars, pumpkins, acorns, eggs, baby buggies- the list goes on. The imagination and hard work behind these sweet treats are fantastic. Some are even spiced and flavored, such as clove, vanilla, peppermint, cinnamon, maple, nutmeg and more!