Earl Grey tea and peach syrup give this classic cocktail a modern twist.
- 1 Earl Grey teabag
- 50ml/2fl oz bourbon whiskey
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- 2 tsp peach syrup, or crème de pêche liqueur
- 25ml/1fl oz sweet vermouth
- Twist lemon peel, to garnish
- Place the teabag into a cocktail shaker, pour in the bourbon, stir for 20 seconds then remove the teabag.
- Add the peach bitters, peach syrup (or crème de pêche liqueur), sweet vermouth and a handful of ice and stir well.
- Strain the cocktail into a tumbler filled with ice and garnish with the twist of lemon peel.
Recipe by Wayne Collins