If you’re like me, you appreciate innovative products that increase your enjoyment of the beach. Here are some I’ve handpicked to bring the party with you. Enjoy!
- Spbang bags are dishwasher safe and reusable. They are perfect for sandwiches and veggies! They will keep the sand out while keeping your food cool and fresh.
- Sand Gone gets all the sand off you while you leave the beach. The sand stays at the beach and not all over your car or house. It also leaves your skin feeling soft with a hint of coconut.
- Steep & Go allows you to steep any cold tea into your water bottle. All you have to do is add the tea, attach the steep and go, shake and you will have freshly brewed iced tea in minutes.
- The Ice Cube MAXCOLD® 70 Quart Roller is convenient for toting an iced tea pitcher to the beach. The wheels allow easy transport both to the beach and on the sand. Horizontal coolers sometimes have a hard time closing with a pitcher in it, but this vertical one is especially designed for tall drinks.
- Kelsyus Island Shade Shack is setup in 30 seconds and portable for any sunny day. Make your own island resort cabana right at your local beach. Bonus: It doesn’t blow away in the wind like beach umbrellas.
- This Williams-Sonoma pitcher is great for transportation to the beach. The ice insert keeps your iced tea cold without diluting it on a long trek to the ocean.
- Tiesta Tea Palm Beach Punch herbal tea is comprised of apple pieces, blackberry leaves, eucalyptus leaves, carrot bits, beetroot pieces, hibiscus, lemon grass, tangerine pieces, and orange slices. This tea is caffeine-free and designed for relaxation.
- Stash offers a Coconut Mango Oolong Tea. This blend would be wonderful iced at the beach.